Warranty & Return Policy
12 Month Warranty..
All lower units & powerheads, whether aftermarket brand or OEM include a full 12 month warranty. The majority of our customers never have any issues with their lower units & powerheads or installation, however in the rare case something does arise you can rest assured that you will be covered.
We usually ship an orders with fully insurance, to cover and protect customer packages against loss or damage during shipping.
We are make quality control checking for every item before we sent out to customer and make sure it is in good condition as descripted. We do not send out any faulty products to customer.
We offers the highest quality product available. It is our goal to make your online purchase simple and enjoyable. If you receive an item that does not meet your expectations, within reason item not working properly or not as descripted, you may return products purchased from InboardCentre.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, less shipping and restocking fees. The customer is responsible for shipping fees in both directions, even if the product was originally shipped free.
The restocking fee for returns is 10% of the retail cost of the item. We do not charge a restocking if you need to exchange an item. The only fees charged if you are an exchanging an item are shipping costs even if the exchanged item qualifies for free shipping.
We will not accept returns on electrical parts unless the part is defective under the manufacturers warranty and then a replacement will be sent. Any returns after 30 days will be under the discretion of management and a restocking fee of up to 50% may apply.
Returns for Refund:
All returns must be authorized before they are shipped to us. Notify us via email at email@example.com of your intentions; be sure to include your order details.
A refund of a returned item, will be issued if return authorization is obtained within 14 days.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
The refund will be applied to the original form of payment
A customer service representative will start the return process immediately; it may take up to 24 hours to receive a response depending on how quickly the warehouse is able to authorize the return.
Items returned to InboardCentre.com warehouse must meet the following conditions :
1. Items must be in their original packaging, including associated parts and documentation.
2. Include your original receipt
3. You must obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) from OutboardPrice.com prior to shipping any product back.
4. You must return item(s) to the address specified in the email response you receive from customer service.
• Note: Items must not be returned to InboardCentre.com Corporate Headquarters as our items ship from several warehouses, you must wait for a response from customer service before Sending Your Return.
5. If you received an incorrect item we will either exchange the item at no cost to you, including the associated shipping fees, or refund your purchase price.
6. The Customer is responsible for packaging and return of items. We strongly advise you to insure your shipment. InboardCentre.com cannot be held responsible for damages incurred during the return process.
7. If the product is returned in a damaged condition it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the Courier/ Shipping Company.
Returns For Warranty:
If an item you have purchased from us fails please inform to us and we will assist you with the warranty. Warranty items will follow the manufacturer's warranty policies. Not all warranty items can be returned to us, some manufacturers require you to send warranty items back to them direct and prior return authorization is required.
We will assist you with the information needed to obtain return authorization. In the case that we have the ability to handle the warranty item. Return authorization is required prior to returning the item to us.
In most cases the item will be replaced at no charge to you. In the rare case that we do not have the item being returned in stock a refund will be issued. If you have any questions please feel free to call or contact us and thank you for your time and business.